Sunday, May 10, 2009

ஈழத்தில் நூற்றுக்கணக்கான அப்பாவி தமிழ் மக்கள் பலி.



//கொலை வெறிச் சிங்களப்படை.//

ஈழத்தில் சிங்கள பேரினவாத அரசும் அதன் கூட்டாளியான இந்திய சோனியா காங்கிரஸ் அரசும் இன்னும் சில வல்லாதிக்க சக்திகளும் இணைந்து நடத்திய தமிழ் மக்களை அடிமைப்படுத்துவதற்கான இறுதி இராணுவ நகர்வில் பல நூறு தமிழ் மக்கள் 09-05-09 அன்று பல வகை குண்டு வீச்சுகளுக்கு இலக்காகி மரணித்துள்ளனர். இன்னும் பல நூறு பேர் படுகாயமடைந்துள்ளனர்.

அதுமட்டுமன்றி இடைவிடாத குண்டு வீச்சுக்கள் இன்னும் "பாதுகாப்பு வலயம்" என்று பிரகடனப்படுத்தப்பட்ட கொலை வலயத்தில் நடந்து கொண்டிருப்பதாக அறிவிக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறது.

மக்களை மிக நெருக்கமாக ஒரு குறுகிய பிரேதேசத்துக்குள் வரவழைத்துவிட்டு அதன் மீது குண்டு மழை பொழிகிறது சிறீலங்கா சிங்கள இராணுவம்..!

---------------


Sri Lankan 'shelling kills 378'


At least 378 people have been killed by continuing shelling from the Sri Lankan army in the past 24 hours, a health official has told the BBC.

The official, working in the northern conflict zone, said 1,122 others had been injured - and more bodies were on beaches and by the sides of roads.

But the Sri Lankan military denies it has shelled the "safety zone".

Tamil Tiger rebels and the military regularly accuse each other of atrocities in the civil conflict.

But the claims are impossible to verify because independent reporters are banned from the war zone.

பிபிசி.கொம்

Labels: , , , ,

பதிந்தது <-குருவிகள்-> at 12:06 PM

1 மறுமொழி:

Anonymous Anonymous செப்பியவை...

1200 bodies counted, scores seriously injured, aerial bombing continues

[TamilNet, Sunday, 10 May 2009, 11:26 GMT]

Rescue workers within the Mullaiththeevu Safety Zone have counted more than 1200 bodies after the large scale slaughter Saturday night and Sunday morning by the Sri Lanka Army (SLA) with the use of cluster ammunition, multi-barrel rocket launchers and cannons, sources from Vanni said. The workers fear that there may be additional bodies yet to be uncovered, and the numbers killed will likely rise. Rescue workers also said several hundreds were very seriously injured, and the critical shortage of medicine at the makeshift hospital will lead to many more deaths.

The casualties and the seriously injured include many elderly, women and children.

The bombing which subsided until noon Sunday increased after 12:00 noon when Sri Lanka Air Force (SLAF) fighter jets carried out two bombing raids at 12:45 p.m. Sunday, sources from inside the safety zone said.

Rescue workers said the counting of the dead is continuing and the actual number killed in the worst-ever man inflicted carnage by Sri Lanka state will not be known for a few days.

The large scale slaughter is believed to be a result of India prodding Colombo to finish the war before the change of government, political circles in Colombo said adding that the 'war on terror' has appeared to have been translated into 'war on civilians' in the time of Obama Administration.

http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html?catid=13&artid=29318

Sun May 10, 12:53:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

இந்த இடுகைக்கு மேலதிக தொடுப்புச் செய்ய:

Create a Link

<< முகப்புக்குச் செல்க